Job Title: Business Developer
Business Developer Job Responsibility
• Take ownership and ensure client journey from engagement to post sales process is seamless
• Effectively manage the existing/newly acquired enterprise accounts in terms of uptake of other products and services (VAS), revenue growth , delivery issues, and take charge of retention efforts for existing enterprise accounts
• Creating and delivering market strategies and working with commercial partners and technical teams to build innovative customer solutions.
• Planning and executing business development activities including sourcing for new business and negotiating pricing with potential B2B clients
• Regular reviewing of our product value proposition, benchmarking against competitor offerings and making recommendations on product revisions.
• End to end management of product development from initiation to commercial go-live including cross functional project management which involves coordinating multiple teams some based in other countries
Read Also:Academic/ Professional Qualifications
THE PREVIOUS LIST OF NEW OPPORTUNITIES (68+ POSTS
1. Relevant Business degree in Sales, Marketing ,Business IT or a course combination of IT and business
2. 3 years’ experience in Marketing Management, Sales management, Business Development or Relationship management
3. Experience in consultative selling and relationship management preferably within major account
Professional Skills & Experience
i/ Strategic prospecting skills
ii/ A self-starter who is proactive, shows initiative and displays high levels of self-motivation.
iii/ Excellent in communication, presentation, business reporting, competitive proposal writing and negotiation skills
iv/ High end sales generation and closing ability for telecoms/ICT software solutions in B2B environment
v/ Ability to work and think independently.
vi/ Proven track record of selling ICT solutions to enterprise clients
viii/ Be alert to changing situations, show flexibility in approach, adaptability in difficult circumstances and continuously strive to achieve meaningful results.
ix\ Strong problem solving skills: ability to solve customer issues, sometimes without seeing the actual problem first hand.
x/ Knowledge of enterprise business models within telecom VAS domain will be an added advantage.
xi/ Creative and attentive to detail
xii/ Experience in marketing strategies, product promotion and successful public relations efforts.
xiii/Ability to engage teams to produce quality solutions within tight time frames and simultaneously manage several projects.
xiv Should be Proactive, confident, and have open mindset
xv This position is opened to Tanzanian citizens only.
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements should send their updated CV and application letter quoting the post applying for in the subject line to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for submitting applications
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis with the deadline to apply being December 7th, 2018. The position will be filled as soon as a well-qualified person is identified. Candidates are therefore encouraged to apply as soon as possible.AJIRA PORTAL
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.